Friday 16 March 2012

TimeLapse video at Grand Central Station, NYC

16th March, back to New York City from Philadelphia and it was quite chilly and rainy outside. Another day in Manhattan, the last thing I wanted to carry was my tripod. I had a little one with flexible legs in my bag, but if I mount the 10-22mm wide angle lens it will fall over under the weight of the camera and the lens.

Whatever, it was kind of planned to take some photos at the Grand Central Station. Tried few long exposure photos with my fave B+W ND1000 filter, but I wasn't 100% happy with the result. I put my camera on to the banister, so it was steady enough but no option to tilt it. I felt sorry for leaving my tripod at home. :-( I could do a time lapse video here!

Then I thought what the heck, let's give it a go! I took something like 480 photos from six different locations. I used my filter bag to support the camera and it was the perfect occasion to test my new intervalometer!

Check out the result here:

No comments: