Friday 16 March 2012

My first timelapse video


When I created my very first time lapse video, I had to use my laptop to take the shots, because I did not have an intervalometer.
It worked, it was OK, but there was a limitation from the Canon software. The minimum interval was 5 seconds.
My Canon shutter release cable did not have this function either.
I tried to use an application, which was great, had a lot of functions and features, but the price was astronomical.
See my first TimeLapse Video on YouTube:


So, I was looking for a shutter release cable with built-in intervalometer and I think I found a pretty good one.
It's the Shutterboss from Vello. Self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, quite flexible and it runs on two AAA batteries. It was around 60 USD, kinda reasonable.

Check out the timelapse video I made with it!

No comments: